Monday, July 4, 2011

Most Recent Glimpse of Papua New Guinea

 Boroko Food World Grocery Store - the place where I usually get my food shopping done.  Place is cheap and they sell Pan de Sal and Pan de Coco!!!

 Gary, my personal hired driver, also the one who pushes the grocery cart for me when I go shopping.  He also goes with me to the public marketplace. 

 The Malaoro public market place, a shopping area where some notorious raskols frequent for easy money and easy victims. 

 I only get vegetables in this market, and sometimes fish, when its fresh, other than that, I get everything at the grocery store.  Folks in here also try to sell me Blackberry, Iphones, and other tech gadgets. 

 The four following pictures I posted at my Facebook page already.  But to those who don't have a FB page, these pictures were taken at the latest Caritas Catholic High School Cultural Show.  As you can see, I have a ribbon on my shirt, depicting I was a distinguished guest.  Maybe its the "US Army" in the back of my shirt that gave it away.


No comments:

Post a Comment